Thursday, June 26, 2014

Wedding Season Tis Here

Hello Folks!

Tonight I am going to share with you what I've been up to recently!
Its been a busy time and it is only going to get busier! I am super excited :) Not too long ago I decided to start on this journey and become what some people call a mompreneur. In only a short period of time I went from having an idea to being busy through out the week and being booked for weddings/ other occasions every weekend. I have had lots of interest and am also participating in a Self Employment Program to help me along with my business, I get to attend workshops and learn more of the business side of things. so now I have both.. Beauty and Brains ;)

This spring I had the pleasure of working with two beautiful fellow moms:

My friend Natalie whom I met last year is a military spouse, she met her fiancé in BC and moved to greenwood to continue his career and start their lives together! On May 25th I joined Natalie and her family at a local campground to start off her day. Got to meet both wonderful parents and spend time with her sweet little Madeline :) Here are some photos that capture their day


Photos by Michelle Klassen
https://www.facebook.com/MichelleKlassenPhotography




 




The other mom is also a military spouse and fellow photography business owner. I worked with Lorraine and highlighted her stunning features for her family photos. She was on top of things! had multiple outfits picked out and every piece fitted together perfectly. Her and the family went to a local orchard. I will also be working with Lorraine again in August for a family members wedding and then in September for their 10 year vow renewal, the details sound so lovely I cant want to be apart of it.


Photos by Candace Berry
http://candaceberry.com/blog/2014/06/the-lorette-family/
https://www.facebook.com/candaceberryphotography?ref=hl





I hope you enjoyed the photos and much as I did, stay tuned for more exciting news and changes to come!

Amy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment