Saturday, February 15, 2014

Newbie

Hello blogging world!

I am new to this so bear with me.
In the past year or so I've been getting to know me a bit better and trying to "find myself" as I am sure we all find ourselves at one point in our lives, and I found my self here!
Recently I have been trying to decide what I will be when I grow up, but I just seem to going back and forth from one idea to the next. Also having two young kids kind of puts things on hold for a bit so I decided to put some of my skills and knowledge that I already had to use.

Alas I am dusting off my makeup brushes! I wanted to do it for a while, but having recently moved to a small town in the valley I didn't think there would be much need. But surprisingly there are a ton of photographers and of course people are always getting married. So little by little I started getting things together. I made business cards, myself of course!(If anyone knows me, they know I am crafty and love DIY). My friend Carly sells Mary Kay and I had hosted a makeup party, showed a few ladies how to apply an everyday look and enjoyed the products! I have a new love - Mary Kay! The products look so fresh and bright on. I also got together with my sister Crissie, whom I don't get to see that often so that alone was nice. We teamed up and did a photo shoot. This turned out to be three days of makeup fun! My sister is unique and has a love for photography and art so I knew I was in good hands. we got lots of shots and both learned a lot. I am very happy with the end results :)

I am hoping there are more opportunities with makeup to come. I love being creative and making people feel and look great!

Thanks for reading!

Amy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment