Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Down To Business

I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel, winter is almost over and I am jumping for joy.
Don't get me wrong, I do love how the cold fresh air wakes you up in the morning, sitting by my warm cozy woodstove. And playing with my kiddies in the snow is the best! But Spring for me is almost like a new year, A fresh start! and when March is insight I am so happy!

Last year I started a vegetable garden, I had big dreams of this beautiful fruitful garden so I got to work. Boy it was hard! Although it didn't turn out exactly how I dreamt, I was successful. This year is going to be it! Today I went online and ordered my veggie seeds for this year. I ordered more because last year I found I didn't have enough of some things like carrots and beans, and also because for my upcoming birthday I am getting a juicer! I have been wanting one for a while now and am super excited that I'll be able to use my fresh garden veggies to make juice with.

For me, having the juicer will allow me to get more veggies/fruit into my diet, and my children's diet as well. It's also a great tool in achieving/ maintaining healthy skin. You can find more about that here :
http://health.howstuffworks.com/skin-care/information/nutrition/vegetables-help-skin.htm

And next week I will talk about achieving healthy skin, so keep posted!

Now I'm off to dream about gardens and makeup.. or gardens of makeup ;)


Amy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment