Thursday, March 6, 2014

Oscar Makeup Looks 2014

Well the Oscars are over now, but my fun is just beginning! I am not a big T.V watcher as I have two children in the house, but thankfully I was able to catch up with it on the web. The Oscars is a big night for makeup. Yes, there is best dressed, but really, the makeup I believe pulls it all together. Its what makes the stars shine.

Here are some hot trends from the 2014 Oscars!

Neutral - light on color but still very flattering



























Winged eyeliner - a very classic look

Brows - Defining the eyebrows and keeping the rest of the face simple


Pop of color - Orangey lips or Pinks














Bold eyelashes - Thick dark lashes

Dark red lips- not the classic red but deeper 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dark Smokey eyes - Smokey browns make the eyes pop!
 
My favorite look at the Oscars this year would be defined brows. A lot of the time eyebrows are forgotten, but they are very important. Properly shaped eyebrows frame your face and draws the attention towards your eyes. They also make the face look complete.
 
Which look is your favorite? and which look would you most likely wear?


No comments:

Post a Comment