Friday, April 4, 2014

Head 2 Toe Women's Show - Annapolis Valley

Hey everyone,

Sorry its been so long, I've been super busy, but I haven't forgotten about you!

Since I decided to go into business I have done lots of volunteering, and last month I had an opportunity to work with Michelle Darrell from Daydreamer Photography at the Head 2 Toe Women's Show in the Annapolis Valley. We had a booth set up and I did makeup for some beautiful ladies that were modeling clothes for Boso Bamboo Boutique.

This was my first women's show, and although I was very busy, I enjoyed every minute of it. Thank goodness I had Michelle there with me, she was amazing! She was able to answer any questions people had, take before and after pictures and promote our businesses. We had a draw for a Free Pamper Party - congratulations to Sarah Lindh from Coldbrooke who won. This is something that Michelle and I have come up with and are very excited to be doing our first one!

Here are some great shots that Michelle took of the show!








 
































 










No comments:

Post a Comment