Wednesday, April 16, 2014

One Product Three Ways!

Before I became a makeup artist, I knew little about makeup techniques and used each product as it was designed for. For example, I used eye shadow as eye shadow and  blush as blush etc. Even during my training not much was said about using different products in different places. It wasn't until I really started practicing that all the rules went out the windows. Now don't get me wrong, some products should not be used else where, like mascara! But for the most part, makeup is just another medium to be use. So get playful! Today I am going to show you something I do on a regular basis for my usual day look, very simple, quick and very easy!


One Product Three Ways

Featured product:
M.A.C sheer tone blush - TENDERLING

Other products:
M.A.C MATCHMASTER SPF 15 foundation 1.0
M.A.C PREP+PRIME (translucent finishing powder)
Maybelline great lash mascara






BEFORE - BARE FACED


PROCEDURE:

Apply moisturizer, foundation and powder all over your face.
Using the lovely face chart below ( I know it looks ridicules! ) follow the lines with the blush.
Apply mascara and curl lashes.
You can add lip color, but here I just opted for a lip balm

 <--- I look a bit like a lion here! haha


AFTER
This give your face definition but is still very natural looking



 
 
Let me know what you think! I love feedback. Also which product is your favorite to use and where :)
 
Thanks for visiting,
 
Amy xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment